Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer, Summer, Summer! A post of *FUN* for my Mom!


Summer is such a time of rejuvenation for us. 
I've been describing about some of our happy adventures to my mom. 
I realized that I've been sharing the 'action' in real time on all of my various social networks, but not necessarily over here in blog-town. 

So this post is for my mom! 
A couple of images of our happy paradise, 
known as Door County. 
This barn is just up at the top of the hill outside our village. 


Photo: From earlier this morning, during my walk. I was captivated by this single lone flower in the midst of the whole patch. For all of my pink 'Sistahs' keep putting one foot in front of the other. Here's to THRIVING in the midst of surviving. <3 <3 <3

I just took this one from our little fishing boat -- 
out on the bay, just a few miles from our marina. 
This is our tour boat. 
We get to see it sailing several times on a daily basis. 
It shoots a canon as the sun goes below the horizon. 


No summer is complete without some daisy appreciation. 

Photo: The sky is blue! The daisies are waist high in July! I am a-gog with J*O*Y!!!!
PLUS the sunsets!!!

Photo: {Tonight's Sunset} I have been truly neglectful in sharing our sunsets. Please accept this installment as my sincere apology.



Photo: Tonight's sunset in honor of my parent's 60th Anniversary! We drove through Peninsula State Park to see some 'new' vistas. <3 <3 <3

The whole reason I put this together was so mom could see our new performance pavilion. This is right at the water's edge in our little village. Those are the performers from Birch Creek giving our weekly concert. 


We JUST celebrated hubby's birthday! 



I'll leave you with my favorite sunset of the season to date. 






In real time? We are poised at the airport as I type. We are leaving our paradise for THE paradise! We are headed for an entire week in HAWAII! We're headed to Kauai to be specific. BUCKET LIST! BUCKET LIST! BUCKET LIST! My Instagram account is likely to explode!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...